When you should clean your bronchial tubes? Whenever you have problems with them, when they are inflamed and filled with mucus, and when you can’t breathe properly.
As you already know, these issues require urgent and adequate medical treatment. Bronchi problems can occur at any age, both children and adults. In this article we offer some tips that you can implement at home. They will help prevent problems associated with bronchial diseases.
1. Eucalyptus tea
Eucalyptus is an excellent decongestant and one of the best remedies for treating flu, colds or problems affecting the bronchi. If you want to take advantage of the extraordinary properties of this plant, proceed as follows:
• Put to boil 1 liter of water. When it begins to boil, add 5 grams of eucalyptus leaves.
• Leave to boil a bit.
• Drink 3-4 cups of this tea throughout the day. Be sure to be at room temperature, not cold.
2. Carrot juice with honey
Does that surprise you? The combination of carrot juice and honey is very beneficial. It improves your inflamed bronchial condition and helps eliminate mucus. This treatment eliminates nasal congestion and throat inflammation and you’ll soon feel you can breathe easier.
• Carrot juice contains high levels of beta carotene and vitamin A.
• If you combine it with honey, you’ll get a natural antibiotic rich in vitamins, able to reduce and heal inflammation.
How to prepare this treatment? It is very simple. Put a few carrots and half a glass of water in a blender. Mix well and add two tablespoons of honey.
Consume this drink at room temperature. Ideally you should prepare this drink twice a day, in the morning and in the evening. Carrot juice is ideal for children due to its delicious taste.
3. Cranberry juice with ginger
It’s time to find out more about cranberries, a widely used natural remedy to relieve bronchial tubes inflammation. To take advantage of all its properties, it should be used in its natural state. Prepare a cranberry based remedy following the steps below:
• Boil 200 grams of cranberry for 10 minutes.
• Put them in a blender with half a glass of water.
• Remove the fruit and strain the liquid.
• Add a tablespoon of ginger. Consume this drink throughout the day and your bronchial tubes will regain their health.
4. Sandalwood oil – the perfect remedy for your bronchial tubes
Sandalwood oil is known as one of the best natural treatments for bronchial problems. It cleans bronchial mucus and reduces inflammation. This natural alternative do wonders for your bronchi.
• Boil 2 liters of water.
• Add 6 to 10 drops of sandalwood oil and let the liquid boil for a little longer. Prepare for inhalation.
• Sit back and inhale vapors for at least 10 minutes.
• Sandalwood vapors will relieve bronchial inflammation. Don’t forget to do this treatment at least 3 times a day.
5. Lime leaves and pine needles tea
If you find lime leaves, you can prepare a great and inexpensive remedy. Many herbal stores sell already prepared teas because they are among the best remedies for bronchial problems.
• Lime leaves and pine needles tea is a natural treatment for bronchitis. Both ingredients have powerful anti-inflammatory properties. Lime leaves lower fever, remove mucus, calm cough and relax chest muscles.
• Drink this tea twice a day. Boil a cup of water with 5 lime leaves and 5 grams of pine needles.
• Strain the liquid and add a little honey.